Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez Receives General Secretary of Association of Caribbean States
Havana, September 6 (RHC)-- Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez met Monday in Havana with visiting General Secretary of the Association of Caribbean States (ACS) June Soomer, who is here on a working visit.
Soomer, a Saint Lucian, was elected the general secretary of the ACS during the regional bloc's 7th Summit, held last June in Havana. She is the first woman to ever hold the high post since the ACS was formed in 1994.
- Debates at ALBA Summit focus on regional situation
- RHC's national and international news stories Dec. 14
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3367
- today: 698
- online: 121
- total: 6778339