Moscow, September 13 (RHC)-- The Russian Foreign Ministry has hosted a ceremony celebrating the 90th birthday of Cuban revolutionary leader Fidel Castro.
The event included the presentation of an album, The Invincible, with photographs from the Castro family’s private archives and the Foreign Policy Archive of the Russian Federation, as well as contemporary news agency reports.
A book published in Russia, “Fidel Castro Ruz. Guerrilla of Time. Conversations with the Leader of the Cuban Revolution,” by Cuban author Katiuska Blanco was also presented. On hand were Russian Foreign Ministry officials, the heads of a number of accredited diplomatic missions, Russian and foreign officials and members of the public.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 5024
- today: 4789
- online: 108
- total: 6655854