Havana, September 14 (RHC)-- Cuba and the Canadian province of Quebec signed three agreements in Havana to boost trade and economic ties in sectors like tourism and the bio-pharmaceutical industry.
The signing of the agreements was in the framework of the Cuba-Quebec Business Forum, held Tuesday in Havana with the participation of entrepreneurs and business executives from the two countries.
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Municipal Assemblies of People's Power to Hold Special Session on Saturday
- Replica of First Equestrian Statue of José Martí to be Inugurated on January 28th in Havana
- Cuba Receives Award as Safest Country for Tourism at FITUR 2018
- Russian Federation Bestows Friendship Order on Havana's Historian Eusebio Leal
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4398
- today: 54
- online: 54
- total: 4229626