Havana, September 14 (RHC)-- Cuba and the Canadian province of Quebec signed three agreements in Havana to boost trade and economic ties in sectors like tourism and the bio-pharmaceutical industry.
The signing of the agreements was in the framework of the Cuba-Quebec Business Forum, held Tuesday in Havana with the participation of entrepreneurs and business executives from the two countries.
- Fidel Castro: “I'm not important. It is the six million Cubans back home that follow this visit who matter to me"
- Eusebio Leal: the public debate on the draft of constitution allows for advancing towards a stronger, more united nation
- Cuban-American: our participation in the constitutional reform process can help us find the way to talk with just one voice
- Cuban-Americans need to put pressure on their senators and congresspeople to change U.S.-policy towards Cuba
- Cubans living abroad will have a say in writing Constitution
- Manuel Zelaya: We are here to defend regional peoples, their conquests and their rights
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3624
- today: 1511
- online: 133
- total: 5035406