Havana, September 14 (RHC)-- Cuba and the Canadian province of Quebec signed three agreements in Havana to boost trade and economic ties in sectors like tourism and the bio-pharmaceutical industry.
The signing of the agreements was in the framework of the Cuba-Quebec Business Forum, held Tuesday in Havana with the participation of entrepreneurs and business executives from the two countries.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4903
- today: 1071
- online: 151
- total: 3862835