Havana, September 14 (RHC)-- Cuba and the Canadian province of Quebec signed three agreements in Havana to boost trade and economic ties in sectors like tourism and the bio-pharmaceutical industry.
The signing of the agreements was in the framework of the Cuba-Quebec Business Forum, held Tuesday in Havana with the participation of entrepreneurs and business executives from the two countries.
- Evo Morales ratifies Bolivia's support for Cuba
- Bolivian president Evo Morales begins official visit
- RHC's Scientific and Medical Report
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Venezuelan president Nicolás Maduro fulfills busy agenda in Cuba
- Raul Castro expresses full confidence in Miguel Diaz Canel
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3685
- today: 771
- online: 95
- total: 4605576