Havana, September 14 (RHC)-- Cuba and the Canadian province of Quebec signed three agreements in Havana to boost trade and economic ties in sectors like tourism and the bio-pharmaceutical industry.
The signing of the agreements was in the framework of the Cuba-Quebec Business Forum, held Tuesday in Havana with the participation of entrepreneurs and business executives from the two countries.
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Attorney Mara Verheyden-Hilliard: The U.S. government has sent a message that the Vienna Convention means NOTHING
- José Pertierra: U.S. security force operation at Venezuelan embassy violates international law
- U.S. medical student says coming back to study in Cuba allowed him to reconnect with his roots
- Migration and defense: main points in European elections
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2471
- today: 967
- online: 98
- total: 5938261