Havana, September 16 (RHC)-- Christine St-Pierre, Minister of International Relations and La Francophonie of the Canadian province of Quebec expressed satisfaction with the results of the trip to Cuba by Quebec Premier Philippe Couillard.
In statements to Granma newspaper, the Canadian diplomat said a new stage has now begun in bilateral relations. She explained that during the visit, officials from Cuba and Quebec identified new areas for cooperation and mentioned the agro-food industry, science and culture.
Minister St-Pierre stressed that the persistence of the U.S. blockade of Cuba will not prevent Canada from expanding its ties with the Caribbean state, and urged the U.S. to lift that policy.
- Courage and loyalty in the face of lies and aggression
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- RHC's every other weekly program Focus on Africa
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Puerto Rico is going through one of the most difficult crisis it has faced in its history
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2877
- today: 2541
- online: 167
- total: 5852835