Taken from Cubadebate
Havana, September 27 (RHC)-- Cuban First Vice President Miguel Díaz-Canel held official talks Monday in Havana with Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Lesotho Dr. Pakalitha Bethuel Mosisili, who is here on a state visit that runs through Thursday, September 29th.
The two dignitaries reviewed the state of bilateral ties and discussed international issues of common interest.
Prior to his meeting with Díaz-Canel, the Lesotho premier paid tribute to Cuban national hero José Martí at the memorial built in his honor at Havana's Revolution Square.
Cuba and the Kingdom of Lesotho established diplomatic relations in 1979. Cuba's cooperation with the Southern African country focuses mainly on the health care sector.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4569
- today: 1970
- online: 174
- total: 3850583