Taken from Cubadebate
Havana, September 27 (RHC)-- Cuban First Vice President Miguel Díaz-Canel held official talks Monday in Havana with Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Lesotho Dr. Pakalitha Bethuel Mosisili, who is here on a state visit that runs through Thursday, September 29th.
The two dignitaries reviewed the state of bilateral ties and discussed international issues of common interest.
Prior to his meeting with Díaz-Canel, the Lesotho premier paid tribute to Cuban national hero José Martí at the memorial built in his honor at Havana's Revolution Square.
Cuba and the Kingdom of Lesotho established diplomatic relations in 1979. Cuba's cooperation with the Southern African country focuses mainly on the health care sector.
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- The most persecuted people in the world
- Kenyan President visits Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3641
- today: 1717
- online: 134
- total: 4460718