Taken from Cubadebate
Havana, September 27 (RHC)-- Cuban First Vice President Miguel Díaz-Canel held official talks Monday in Havana with Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Lesotho Dr. Pakalitha Bethuel Mosisili, who is here on a state visit that runs through Thursday, September 29th.
The two dignitaries reviewed the state of bilateral ties and discussed international issues of common interest.
Prior to his meeting with Díaz-Canel, the Lesotho premier paid tribute to Cuban national hero José Martí at the memorial built in his honor at Havana's Revolution Square.
Cuba and the Kingdom of Lesotho established diplomatic relations in 1979. Cuba's cooperation with the Southern African country focuses mainly on the health care sector.
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Dilma Rousseff: Lula is our hope
- Trump announces that he will seek re-election
- Fidel Castro: Neoliberalism is nobody's alternative
- Ralph Gonsalves urges regional unity toward peace and sustainable development
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3400
- today: 1645
- online: 124
- total: 4929348