President of Guinea-Bissau José Mário Vaz
Havana, September 28 (RHC)-- President of Guinea-Bissau José Mário Vaz begins Wednesday an official visit to Cuba, during which he will hold talks with his Cuban counterpart, President Raúl Castro.
The Cuban Foreign Ministry said that during his stay on the island, which runs through October 1st, the distinguished visitor will meet with other authorities and visit places of interest.
Cuba and Guinea-Bissau established diplomatic relations in October 1973. Ever since, the two countries have maintained mutually beneficial cooperation ties, including the training of thousands of young professionals from the West African nation in Cuban universities in the most diverse fields.
- RHC's national and international news stories
- NOTES ON THE REVOLUTION / Column 7
- Attacks on Saudi Arabia sparks tension in the Middle East
- RHC's national and international news stories Sept. 17
- Havana to host Anti-imperialist Meeting of Solidarity, for Democracy and against Neoliberalism
- RHC's program 'Connecting the dots'
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3988
- today: 2157
- online: 148
- total: 6382176