Havana, September 29 (RHC)-- President of Guinea-Bissau José Mário Vaz paid tribute Thursday to Cuban National Hero José Martí at Havana's Revolution Square.
The Guinean head of state began and official visit to Cuba Wednesday afternoon, during which he is scheduled to hold talks with his Cuban counterpart, President Raúl Castro.
During his stay, which runs through October 1st, the distinguished visitor will meet with other authorities and visit places of interest.
Cuba and Guinea-Bissau established diplomatic relations in October 1973. Cuba's cooperation with the West African nation focuses mainly on healthcare and education sectors.
- Cuba strongly rejects inclusion in arbitrary US Report on Trafficking in Persons
- EU commissioner for international cooperation says ties with Cuba have evolved to higher levels
- Business executive says Cuba is a very popular resort among Europeans
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- US academic not surprised that Trump Administration has made it more difficult for Americans to travel to Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3643
- today: 2049
- online: 117
- total: 6070513