Havana, September 29 (RHC)-- President of Guinea-Bissau José Mário Vaz paid tribute Thursday to Cuban National Hero José Martí at Havana's Revolution Square.
The Guinean head of state began and official visit to Cuba Wednesday afternoon, during which he is scheduled to hold talks with his Cuban counterpart, President Raúl Castro.
During his stay, which runs through October 1st, the distinguished visitor will meet with other authorities and visit places of interest.
Cuba and Guinea-Bissau established diplomatic relations in October 1973. Cuba's cooperation with the West African nation focuses mainly on healthcare and education sectors.
- Cuba denounces maneuvers in Peru
- Cuban civil society thinks about America
- Cuban civil society debates agenda of upcoming Summit of the Americas
- Kenyan business executive says Cuba is a great place
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Manipulated minds can equal secured votes
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4099
- today: 2522
- online: 147
- total: 4488374