Havana, October 3 (RHC)-- More than 500 Cuban and foreign experts are participating in the 16th Congress of the Cuban Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology, which began on Monday in the Cuban capital.
Dr. Jorge Peláez, President of the Organizing Committee, said during the forum, Cuba will portray the results and experiences of its maternal-infant program. Other topics include sexual and reproductive health, fertility, maternal and infant mortality, perinatal and neonatal care.
- This weekend, Cubans serving abroad will have the opportunity to vote on the country’s new constitution
- Italian undersecretary of foreign affairs on official visit to Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba: It is imperative to halt an imperialist military intervention in Venezuela
- President Miguel Diaz-Canel assesses progress of recovery after devastating tornado
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2933
- today: 2556
- online: 152
- total: 5649636