Havana, October 3 (RHC)-- More than 500 Cuban and foreign experts are participating in the 16th Congress of the Cuban Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology, which began on Monday in the Cuban capital.
Dr. Jorge Peláez, President of the Organizing Committee, said during the forum, Cuba will portray the results and experiences of its maternal-infant program. Other topics include sexual and reproductive health, fertility, maternal and infant mortality, perinatal and neonatal care.
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- Fermín Quiñones: Helms-Burton is against the international community
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- Anayansi Rodriguez: Fidel taught us to defend peace and noble causes around the world
- Fernández de Cossío: the current U.S. government wrongly believe that they can reedit the Monroe Doctrine in our region
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2510
- today: 762
- online: 99
- total: 5869993