Havana, October 3 (RHC)-- More than 500 Cuban and foreign experts are participating in the 16th Congress of the Cuban Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology, which began on Monday in the Cuban capital.
Dr. Jorge Peláez, President of the Organizing Committee, said during the forum, Cuba will portray the results and experiences of its maternal-infant program. Other topics include sexual and reproductive health, fertility, maternal and infant mortality, perinatal and neonatal care.
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: It is our duty to defend Our Americas
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3670
- today: 779
- online: 98
- total: 4940355