Havana, October 3 (RHC)-- More than 500 Cuban and foreign experts are participating in the 16th Congress of the Cuban Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology, which began on Monday in the Cuban capital.
Dr. Jorge Peláez, President of the Organizing Committee, said during the forum, Cuba will portray the results and experiences of its maternal-infant program. Other topics include sexual and reproductive health, fertility, maternal and infant mortality, perinatal and neonatal care.
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Municipal Assemblies of People's Power to Hold Special Session on Saturday
- Replica of First Equestrian Statue of José Martí to be Inugurated on January 28th in Havana
- Cuba Receives Award as Safest Country for Tourism at FITUR 2018
- Russian Federation Bestows Friendship Order on Havana's Historian Eusebio Leal
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4398
- today: 1429
- online: 191
- total: 4231001