Havana, October 3 (RHC)-- More than 500 Cuban and foreign experts are participating in the 16th Congress of the Cuban Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology, which began on Monday in the Cuban capital.
Dr. Jorge Peláez, President of the Organizing Committee, said during the forum, Cuba will portray the results and experiences of its maternal-infant program. Other topics include sexual and reproductive health, fertility, maternal and infant mortality, perinatal and neonatal care.
- Experts Note Inconsistencies in Theory About Alleged Sonic Attacks
- Women in Danger in Mexico
- Cuban Experts Issue Statement Condemning Washington's False 'Sonic Attacks' Claim
- RHC's Interview with Writer and Poet Nancy Morejón
- Puerto Rican Independence Fighter Oscar López Rivera Presented with Solidarity Order
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4683
- today: 2683
- online: 201
- total: 3975200