Ciego de Avila, October 4 (RHC)-- As Hurricane Matthew threatens eastern Cuba, nearly 1 thousand 3 hundred foreign tourists, who were lodged in facilities in the provinces of Holguín, Granma and Camagüey, have been relocated to tourist facilities in the Jardines del rey resort, north of the central province of Ciego de Avila.
The preventive measure, as part of preparations ahead of the passage of the category-4 hurricane, further demonstrates that safety, along with breath-taking beaches and reach culture and history, are the main features Cuba has to offer to its foreign visitors.
- The Troika of Tyranny: Neoconservatives Take Charge of Trump’s Latin America Policies
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migration and defense, top issues in European elections
- Cuba and St. Lucia strengthen bilateral ties
- RHC's weekly feature 'My Reflections on the Revolution'
- Has Trump been deceived about Venezuela?
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3116
- today: 2189
- online: 135
- total: 6039376