Ciego de Avila, October 4 (RHC)-- As Hurricane Matthew threatens eastern Cuba, nearly 1 thousand 3 hundred foreign tourists, who were lodged in facilities in the provinces of Holguín, Granma and Camagüey, have been relocated to tourist facilities in the Jardines del rey resort, north of the central province of Ciego de Avila.
The preventive measure, as part of preparations ahead of the passage of the category-4 hurricane, further demonstrates that safety, along with breath-taking beaches and reach culture and history, are the main features Cuba has to offer to its foreign visitors.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4132
- today: 2107
- online: 131
- total: 6745186