Ciego de Avila, October 4 (RHC)-- As Hurricane Matthew threatens eastern Cuba, nearly 1 thousand 3 hundred foreign tourists, who were lodged in facilities in the provinces of Holguín, Granma and Camagüey, have been relocated to tourist facilities in the Jardines del rey resort, north of the central province of Ciego de Avila.
The preventive measure, as part of preparations ahead of the passage of the category-4 hurricane, further demonstrates that safety, along with breath-taking beaches and reach culture and history, are the main features Cuba has to offer to its foreign visitors.
- 16th Summit of ALBA Heads of State and Government held in Havana
- Havana becomes the capital of regional integration once again
- The bigger they are the harder they fall!
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- U.S. scholar: regarding the health incidents, Cuba has acted in an honorable, legal manner, whereas the United States has not
- Cuba-CARICOM Day celebrated in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3303
- today: 379
- online: 96
- total: 5434281