Ciego de Avila, October 4 (RHC)-- As Hurricane Matthew threatens eastern Cuba, nearly 1 thousand 3 hundred foreign tourists, who were lodged in facilities in the provinces of Holguín, Granma and Camagüey, have been relocated to tourist facilities in the Jardines del rey resort, north of the central province of Ciego de Avila.
The preventive measure, as part of preparations ahead of the passage of the category-4 hurricane, further demonstrates that safety, along with breath-taking beaches and reach culture and history, are the main features Cuba has to offer to its foreign visitors.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2955
- today: 2660
- online: 127
- total: 4829446