Ciego de Avila, October 4 (RHC)-- As Hurricane Matthew threatens eastern Cuba, nearly 1 thousand 3 hundred foreign tourists, who were lodged in facilities in the provinces of Holguín, Granma and Camagüey, have been relocated to tourist facilities in the Jardines del rey resort, north of the central province of Ciego de Avila.
The preventive measure, as part of preparations ahead of the passage of the category-4 hurricane, further demonstrates that safety, along with breath-taking beaches and reach culture and history, are the main features Cuba has to offer to its foreign visitors.
- Cuba denounces maneuvers in Peru
- Cuban civil society thinks about America
- Cuban civil society debates agenda of upcoming Summit of the Americas
- Kenyan business executive says Cuba is a great place
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Manipulated minds can equal secured votes
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4164
- today: 524
- online: 120
- total: 4482277