Havana, October 12 (RHC)-- An article in a leading U.S. luxury market and trade publication says Cuba has become a most desired destination among affluent American travelers.
The specialized publication and newsletter Luxury Daily says many affluent travelers in the U.S. now have Cuba high on their bucket lists, due to the exclusivity. It notes Cuba has rapidly climbed into the top 15 luxury travel destinations.
The publication quotes the chief executive officer of the luxury travel company Travel Leaders Group, Ninan Chacko, who calls it “most surprising” that in a relatively short amount of time, Cuba has jumped into the top 15 for luxury travel destinations.
The publication Luxury Daily notes that, while Italy remains as the premiere destination for affluent U.S. travelers, Cuba’s popularity among these travelers makes sense, as these VIP visitors to Cuba are included in a small group of individuals for whom exclusivity treatment is arranged.
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Donald Trump's Controversial Fiscal Reform
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4477
- today: 1809
- online: 158
- total: 4089009