Havana, October 12 (RHC)-- An article in a leading U.S. luxury market and trade publication says Cuba has become a most desired destination among affluent American travelers.
The specialized publication and newsletter Luxury Daily says many affluent travelers in the U.S. now have Cuba high on their bucket lists, due to the exclusivity. It notes Cuba has rapidly climbed into the top 15 luxury travel destinations.
The publication quotes the chief executive officer of the luxury travel company Travel Leaders Group, Ninan Chacko, who calls it “most surprising” that in a relatively short amount of time, Cuba has jumped into the top 15 for luxury travel destinations.
The publication Luxury Daily notes that, while Italy remains as the premiere destination for affluent U.S. travelers, Cuba’s popularity among these travelers makes sense, as these VIP visitors to Cuba are included in a small group of individuals for whom exclusivity treatment is arranged.
- U.S. congressional delegation wraps up visit to Cuba
- Activists urge protest actions to demand closure of Guantánamo Naval Base
- Argentina, in the claws of the vultures!
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with President Raúl Castro, speaks to the media in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3864
- today: 2530
- online: 91
- total: 4380516