Havana, October 20 (RHC)-- Nations around the world are already lining up to express their support for a Cuban resolution at the United Nations General Assembly next week to end the U.S. blockade against Cuba.
After more than half a century since the imposition of Washington's blockade on Cuba and ahead of the annual U.N. vote on the blockade -- which will take place on Wednesday, October 26th – an overwhelming number of countries are expected to cast their ballots in favor of Cuba's resolution.
French President Francois Hollande said Wednesday the blockade against Cuba should end and criticized the policy for making no sense. The State Duma, Russia’s lower house, also approved a resolution in Moscow on Wednesday, rejecting the economic, commercial and financial blockade on Cuba by the United States.
- Cuban president reviews key investments in the Mariel Special Development Zone
- Washington's infamous record of twisting the truth to achieve its aims
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Trumpt will face his own demons this coming February
- Cuban president: 'we cannot underestimate our historical adversaries'
- Celia Sánchez, a fearless revolutionary
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3171
- today: 2852
- online: 124
- total: 5537405