Havana, October 20 (RHC)-- Nations around the world are already lining up to express their support for a Cuban resolution at the United Nations General Assembly next week to end the U.S. blockade against Cuba.
After more than half a century since the imposition of Washington's blockade on Cuba and ahead of the annual U.N. vote on the blockade -- which will take place on Wednesday, October 26th – an overwhelming number of countries are expected to cast their ballots in favor of Cuba's resolution.
French President Francois Hollande said Wednesday the blockade against Cuba should end and criticized the policy for making no sense. The State Duma, Russia’s lower house, also approved a resolution in Moscow on Wednesday, rejecting the economic, commercial and financial blockade on Cuba by the United States.
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- Fermín Quiñones: Helms-Burton is against the international community
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- Anayansi Rodriguez: Fidel taught us to defend peace and noble causes around the world
- Fernández de Cossío: the current U.S. government wrongly believe that they can reedit the Monroe Doctrine in our region
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3010
- today: 235
- online: 83
- total: 5862008