Havana, October 20 (RHC)-- This morning's edition of the daily newspaper Granma carries a special section entitled "Normalization is Not Synonymous with Blockade." The 12-page insert contains several articles that include the complete text of the talk by Josefina Vidal, the director general for the United States in the Cuban Foreign Ministry, when she spoke with students at the University of Havana earlier this week.
The special insert in the Cuban daily also includes articles about Cuba-U.S. relations and an editorial pointing out that U.S. President Barack Obama has the power to authorize numerous actions to ease Washington's economic blockade against Cuba.
Among the presidential prerogatives that Granma lists are 18 things that Obama can do. They include allowing the opening in the United States of a Cuba travel office, authorizing exports of U.S. products to Cuba for key branches of the Cuban economy, such as mining, tourism, biotechnology and oil production; and authorizing imports into the U.S. of products manufactured in Cuba by state enterprises.
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran June 4, 20200
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 04, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran June 3, 20200
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 03, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 02, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran June 1, 2020
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 6701
- today: 5847
- online: 303
- total: 8084450