President of the Republic of Portugal Marcelo Rebelo
Havana, October 25 (RHC)-- The President of the Republic of Portugal Marcelo Rebelo de Sousa arrives in Cuba on Tuesday for an official visit.
During his stay, Rebelo de Sousa, who assumed the Portuguese presidency last March, is scheduled to hold talks with his Cuban counterpart, President Raúl Castro and carry out other activities.
- Cuba-CARICOM Day celebrated in Havana
- Cuba presents business opportunities in oil and energy sector
- Fidel: The Caribbean is an example of how peoples and governments can work together united by culture, history and common interests
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Ireland, a stone in the brexit shoe
- Havana hosts conference on climate change vulnerability and resilience in the Caribbean
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3486
- today: 1448
- online: 122
- total: 5418994