President of the Republic of Portugal Marcelo Rebelo
Havana, October 25 (RHC)-- The President of the Republic of Portugal Marcelo Rebelo de Sousa arrives in Cuba on Tuesday for an official visit.
During his stay, Rebelo de Sousa, who assumed the Portuguese presidency last March, is scheduled to hold talks with his Cuban counterpart, President Raúl Castro and carry out other activities.
- Fidel Castro: “I'm not important. It is the six million Cubans back home that follow this visit who matter to me"
- Eusebio Leal: the public debate on the draft of constitution allows for advancing towards a stronger, more united nation
- Cuban-American: our participation in the constitutional reform process can help us find the way to talk with just one voice
- Cuban-Americans need to put pressure on their senators and congresspeople to change U.S.-policy towards Cuba
- Cubans living abroad will have a say in writing Constitution
- Manuel Zelaya: We are here to defend regional peoples, their conquests and their rights
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3625
- today: 3610
- online: 123
- total: 5033881