President of the Republic of Portugal Marcelo Rebelo
Havana, October 25 (RHC)-- The President of the Republic of Portugal Marcelo Rebelo de Sousa arrives in Cuba on Tuesday for an official visit.
During his stay, Rebelo de Sousa, who assumed the Portuguese presidency last March, is scheduled to hold talks with his Cuban counterpart, President Raúl Castro and carry out other activities.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2955
- today: 993
- online: 92
- total: 4827779