President of the Republic of Portugal Marcelo Rebelo
Havana, October 25 (RHC)-- The President of the Republic of Portugal Marcelo Rebelo de Sousa arrives in Cuba on Tuesday for an official visit.
During his stay, Rebelo de Sousa, who assumed the Portuguese presidency last March, is scheduled to hold talks with his Cuban counterpart, President Raúl Castro and carry out other activities.
- Cuban president calls for sensitivity in facing damage from Hurricane Michael
- Fidel Castro: Our enemies' hatred grows as our Revolution strengthens
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Good news from Guatemala
- President Miguel Díaz-Canel says 150 years later Cuban Revolution is the same and so are its challenges
- Cuba: The Revolution that began 150 years ago lives on today
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3152
- today: 3951
- online: 121
- total: 5234528