President of the Republic of Portugal Marcelo Rebelo
Havana, October 25 (RHC)-- The President of the Republic of Portugal Marcelo Rebelo de Sousa arrives in Cuba on Tuesday for an official visit.
During his stay, Rebelo de Sousa, who assumed the Portuguese presidency last March, is scheduled to hold talks with his Cuban counterpart, President Raúl Castro and carry out other activities.
- This weekend, Cubans serving abroad will have the opportunity to vote on the country’s new constitution
- Italian undersecretary of foreign affairs on official visit to Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba: It is imperative to halt an imperialist military intervention in Venezuela
- President Miguel Diaz-Canel assesses progress of recovery after devastating tornado
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3520
- today: 1773
- online: 133
- total: 5645920