U.S. Deputy National Security Adviser Ben Rhodes
Havana, October 28 (RHC)-- U.S. Deputy National Security Adviser Ben Rhodes has defended Washington's abstention vote on the UN resolution urging the lifting of the U.S. blockade policy towards Cuba.
About the abstention vote, the top White House adviser said on Twitter: “No reason to vote to defend a failed policy we oppose. The embargo denies opportunities to Cubans and isolates the U.S. For the sake of our interests and the Cuban people it should be lifted."
- Cuba strongly rejects inclusion in arbitrary US Report on Trafficking in Persons
- EU commissioner for international cooperation says ties with Cuba have evolved to higher levels
- Business executive says Cuba is a very popular resort among Europeans
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- US academic not surprised that Trump Administration has made it more difficult for Americans to travel to Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3643
- today: 542
- online: 101
- total: 6069006