Havana, October 28 (RHC) -- The Cuban people Friday paid tribute to Comandante Camilo Cienfuegos. Pilgrimages and patriotic acts were held in all provinces of the country, on the occasion of 57th anniversary of his death.
As every year, thousands of Cubans of all generations tossed flowers in rivers and in the sea to honor the disappeared comandante.
Camilo Cienfuegos disappeared on October 28, 1959 while traveling back to the capital on a small plane that was taking him from Camaguey province, in central Cuba.
- President Raul Castro Congratulates Nicolas Maduro on PSUV´s Electoral Victory
- Council Members of the U.S. Cities of Tampa and St Petersburg Attend Business Forum in Cuba
- Confusion Prevails in Catalonia
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- World Food Program Praises Cuba's Record in Face of Natural Disasters
- Sochi Hosts World's Biggest Youth Event
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4441
- today: 4201
- online: 206
- total: 3833348