Havana, October 28 (RHC) -- The Cuban people Friday paid tribute to Comandante Camilo Cienfuegos. Pilgrimages and patriotic acts were held in all provinces of the country, on the occasion of 57th anniversary of his death.
As every year, thousands of Cubans of all generations tossed flowers in rivers and in the sea to honor the disappeared comandante.
Camilo Cienfuegos disappeared on October 28, 1959 while traveling back to the capital on a small plane that was taking him from Camaguey province, in central Cuba.
- Cuba pledges continued use of ITs for social justice goals
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Duo Buena Fe)
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Brazilians demand full investigation of Marielle Franco's assassination
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Cuban leader congratulates Putin on winning presidential election
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3933
- today: 1967
- online: 120
- total: 4475647