Havana, October 28 (RHC) -- The Cuban people Friday paid tribute to Comandante Camilo Cienfuegos. Pilgrimages and patriotic acts were held in all provinces of the country, on the occasion of 57th anniversary of his death.
As every year, thousands of Cubans of all generations tossed flowers in rivers and in the sea to honor the disappeared comandante.
Camilo Cienfuegos disappeared on October 28, 1959 while traveling back to the capital on a small plane that was taking him from Camaguey province, in central Cuba.
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba ratifies its unwavering support for Nicaragua
- Cuba renews its solidarity with Nicaragua
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3367
- today: 1788
- online: 155
- total: 4951452