Havana, January 13 (RHC)-- Iran’s Deputy Foreign Minister for the Americas and Europe, Mayid Tajt Ravanchi, announced a 10-day Latin American tour that includes Cuba, Venezuela and Bolivia.
During his visit to the three Latin American nations, the Iranian official will meet with local authorities on current political issues, according to a report by Hispantv state television.
According to the TV station, Iran’s exports to Latin America has increased to over 175 percent.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3919
- today: 1148
- online: 125
- total: 4835801