Havana, January 13 (RHC)-- Iran’s Deputy Foreign Minister for the Americas and Europe, Mayid Tajt Ravanchi, announced a 10-day Latin American tour that includes Cuba, Venezuela and Bolivia.
During his visit to the three Latin American nations, the Iranian official will meet with local authorities on current political issues, according to a report by Hispantv state television.
According to the TV station, Iran’s exports to Latin America has increased to over 175 percent.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4569
- today: 1977
- online: 192
- total: 3850590