Havana, January 13 (RHC)-- Iran’s Deputy Foreign Minister for the Americas and Europe, Mayid Tajt Ravanchi, announced a 10-day Latin American tour that includes Cuba, Venezuela and Bolivia.
During his visit to the three Latin American nations, the Iranian official will meet with local authorities on current political issues, according to a report by Hispantv state television.
According to the TV station, Iran’s exports to Latin America has increased to over 175 percent.
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with President Raúl Castro, speaks to the media in Havana
- Senator Leahy urges U.S. government to fully restaff Embassy in Havana
- Brazil: fighting fire with fire?
- The nuclear phantom flies again
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4531
- today: 2663
- online: 131
- total: 4368676