Havana, January 13 (RHC)-- Iran’s Deputy Foreign Minister for the Americas and Europe, Mayid Tajt Ravanchi, announced a 10-day Latin American tour that includes Cuba, Venezuela and Bolivia.
During his visit to the three Latin American nations, the Iranian official will meet with local authorities on current political issues, according to a report by Hispantv state television.
According to the TV station, Iran’s exports to Latin America has increased to over 175 percent.
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- RHC's Weekly Segment 'Breakthrough'
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3691
- today: 455
- online: 164
- total: 4078936