Havana, November 1 (RHC)-- The Cuba-Russia Working Group held sessions Tuesday in the Cuban capital, in the framework of the 34th Havana International Trade Fair (FIHAV 2016).
Representatives from the industrial sector of the two countries reviewed the implementation of joint projects.
Tuesday's meeting was presided over by Deputy Russian Minister of Industry and Trade Georgy V. Kalamanov, and his Cuban counterpart José Gaspar Alvarez.
A work protocol was signed at the end of the meeting, which provides for strengthen cooperation in civil aviation, metallurgy, heavy machinery, chemical and light industries.
- Cuban historian: the public debate is a fundamental step in any constitutional reform process
- Cuban media follows closely the public debate on the draft Constitution
- Fidel Castro: “I'm not important. It is the six million Cubans back home that follow this visit who matter to me"
- Eusebio Leal: the public debate on the draft of constitution allows for advancing towards a stronger, more united nation
- Cuban-American: our participation in the constitutional reform process can help us find the way to talk with just one voice
- Cuban-Americans need to put pressure on their senators and congresspeople to change U.S.-policy towards Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3635
- today: 2812
- online: 163
- total: 5040342