Havana, November 1 (RHC)-- The Cuba-Russia Working Group held sessions Tuesday in the Cuban capital, in the framework of the 34th Havana International Trade Fair (FIHAV 2016).
Representatives from the industrial sector of the two countries reviewed the implementation of joint projects.
Tuesday's meeting was presided over by Deputy Russian Minister of Industry and Trade Georgy V. Kalamanov, and his Cuban counterpart José Gaspar Alvarez.
A work protocol was signed at the end of the meeting, which provides for strengthen cooperation in civil aviation, metallurgy, heavy machinery, chemical and light industries.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4903
- today: 1284
- online: 160
- total: 3863048