Havana, November 1 (RHC)-- The Cuba-Russia Working Group held sessions Tuesday in the Cuban capital, in the framework of the 34th Havana International Trade Fair (FIHAV 2016).
Representatives from the industrial sector of the two countries reviewed the implementation of joint projects.
Tuesday's meeting was presided over by Deputy Russian Minister of Industry and Trade Georgy V. Kalamanov, and his Cuban counterpart José Gaspar Alvarez.
A work protocol was signed at the end of the meeting, which provides for strengthen cooperation in civil aviation, metallurgy, heavy machinery, chemical and light industries.
- Venezuelan president Nicolás Maduro fulfills busy agenda in Cuba
- Raul Castro expresses full confidence in Miguel Diaz Canel
- Congratulations continue pouring in on election of Miguel Díaz-Canel as Cuba's President
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Miguel Díaz-Canel Bermúdez elected Cuba's New President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3594
- today: 1203
- online: 84
- total: 4599104