Havana, January 14 (RHC)-- The 16th International Habano Cigar Festival, to take place February 24th to the 28th at Havana’s International Convention Palace, will be dedicated to the traditional and famous brand Partagas.
According to the event’s organizing committee, participants will have the privilege of sampling new cigars soon to be launched in the world market. The agenda also includes visits to renowned cigar factories and tobacco plantations in western Pinar del Rio province.
Entrepreneurs, business people, directives, cigar smokers, artists, tobacco growers, officials and diplomats will attend seminars, tasting sessions and a commercial fair, according to Prensa Latina news agency.
The term Habano identifies all cigars that are one hundred percent made from Cuban tobacco leaves.
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Dilma Rousseff: Lula is our hope
- Trump announces that he will seek re-election
- Fidel Castro: Neoliberalism is nobody's alternative
- Ralph Gonsalves urges regional unity toward peace and sustainable development
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4070
- today: 1774
- online: 144
- total: 4933547