Quito, November 14 (RHC)-- The photographic and audiovisual exhibition Fidel es Fidel (Fidel is Fidel), dedicated to the historic leader of the Cuban Revolution Fidel Castro, was inaugurated in Ecuador in the context of the 4th International Book Fair of Quito, which has Cuba as guest country of honor.
The exhibition comprises a dozen of mostly black and white photos of Fidel by Cuban photographer and filmmaker Roberto Chile.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4683
- today: 1767
- online: 113
- total: 6647808