Quito, November 14 (RHC)-- The photographic and audiovisual exhibition Fidel es Fidel (Fidel is Fidel), dedicated to the historic leader of the Cuban Revolution Fidel Castro, was inaugurated in Ecuador in the context of the 4th International Book Fair of Quito, which has Cuba as guest country of honor.
The exhibition comprises a dozen of mostly black and white photos of Fidel by Cuban photographer and filmmaker Roberto Chile.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4211
- today: 3310
- online: 192
- total: 3856134