Quito, November 14 (RHC)-- The photographic and audiovisual exhibition Fidel es Fidel (Fidel is Fidel), dedicated to the historic leader of the Cuban Revolution Fidel Castro, was inaugurated in Ecuador in the context of the 4th International Book Fair of Quito, which has Cuba as guest country of honor.
The exhibition comprises a dozen of mostly black and white photos of Fidel by Cuban photographer and filmmaker Roberto Chile.
- Evo Morales ratifies Bolivia's support for Cuba
- Bolivian president Evo Morales begins official visit
- RHC's Scientific and Medical Report
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Venezuelan president Nicolás Maduro fulfills busy agenda in Cuba
- Raul Castro expresses full confidence in Miguel Diaz Canel
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3685
- today: 769
- online: 95
- total: 4605574