Quito, November 14 (RHC)-- The photographic and audiovisual exhibition Fidel es Fidel (Fidel is Fidel), dedicated to the historic leader of the Cuban Revolution Fidel Castro, was inaugurated in Ecuador in the context of the 4th International Book Fair of Quito, which has Cuba as guest country of honor.
The exhibition comprises a dozen of mostly black and white photos of Fidel by Cuban photographer and filmmaker Roberto Chile.
- RHC's national and international news stories Feb.17
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's segment 'The Jazz Place'
- RHC's national and international news stories
- Former Cuban ambassador to Namibia says US trying to repeat in other nations what it's been doing against Cuba for so long
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 7664
- today: 6607
- online: 186
- total: 7304117