Quito, November 14 (RHC)-- The photographic and audiovisual exhibition Fidel es Fidel (Fidel is Fidel), dedicated to the historic leader of the Cuban Revolution Fidel Castro, was inaugurated in Ecuador in the context of the 4th International Book Fair of Quito, which has Cuba as guest country of honor.
The exhibition comprises a dozen of mostly black and white photos of Fidel by Cuban photographer and filmmaker Roberto Chile.
- Cuban historian: the public debate is a fundamental step in any constitutional reform process
- Cuban media follows closely the public debate on the draft Constitution
- Fidel Castro: “I'm not important. It is the six million Cubans back home that follow this visit who matter to me"
- Eusebio Leal: the public debate on the draft of constitution allows for advancing towards a stronger, more united nation
- Cuban-American: our participation in the constitutional reform process can help us find the way to talk with just one voice
- Cuban-Americans need to put pressure on their senators and congresspeople to change U.S.-policy towards Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3634
- today: 1417
- online: 112
- total: 5042581