Havana, October 7 (RHC)-- Cuban President Raul Castro extended his deepest sympathies to the Vietnamese people and their leaders for the passing away of General Vo Nguyen Giap.
His example of revolutionary fighter will always prevail among us, as an expression of the historic friendship relations that unite us, said the Cuban president.
The Cuban people will always recall with admiration and respect the figure of the legendary fighter for the liberation of Vietnam, who died at 102 years of age.
Our Revolutionary Armed Forces will always preserve his invaluable contribution to Cuba’s military doctrine, said Raul who concluded his message by expressing: “Eternal Glory to General Giap.”
- Ambassador: “Bolivia is the Consecration of Indigenous People's Dream of Liberation, Decolonization”
- Second Stage of General Elections Underway in Cuba
- Israel Throws New Challenge to the International Community
- Cuba Holds President Donald Trump Responsible for Setback in Bilateral Migratory Relations
- Pope Francisco Returns to Latin America
- Cuban and U.S. Representatives Hold Meeting on Cyber-security and the Fight against Cyber-crimes
NUMBER OF HITS/VISITORS
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4472
- today: 1273
- online: 137
- total: 4221839