Havana, October 7 (RHC)-- Cuban President Raul Castro extended his deepest sympathies to the Vietnamese people and their leaders for the passing away of General Vo Nguyen Giap.
His example of revolutionary fighter will always prevail among us, as an expression of the historic friendship relations that unite us, said the Cuban president.
The Cuban people will always recall with admiration and respect the figure of the legendary fighter for the liberation of Vietnam, who died at 102 years of age.
Our Revolutionary Armed Forces will always preserve his invaluable contribution to Cuba’s military doctrine, said Raul who concluded his message by expressing: “Eternal Glory to General Giap.”
- Cuba denounces maneuvers in Peru
- Cuban civil society thinks about America
- Cuban civil society debates agenda of upcoming Summit of the Americas
- Kenyan business executive says Cuba is a great place
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Manipulated minds can equal secured votes
NUMBER OF HITS/VISITORS
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3909
- today: 4077
- online: 112
- total: 4481666