Havana, October 7 (RHC)-- Cuban President Raul Castro extended his deepest sympathies to the Vietnamese people and their leaders for the passing away of General Vo Nguyen Giap.
His example of revolutionary fighter will always prevail among us, as an expression of the historic friendship relations that unite us, said the Cuban president.
The Cuban people will always recall with admiration and respect the figure of the legendary fighter for the liberation of Vietnam, who died at 102 years of age.
Our Revolutionary Armed Forces will always preserve his invaluable contribution to Cuba’s military doctrine, said Raul who concluded his message by expressing: “Eternal Glory to General Giap.”
- 16th Summit of ALBA Heads of State and Government held in Havana
- Havana becomes the capital of regional integration once again
- The bigger they are the harder they fall!
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- U.S. scholar: regarding the health incidents, Cuba has acted in an honorable, legal manner, whereas the United States has not
- Cuba-CARICOM Day celebrated in Havana
NUMBER OF HITS/VISITORS
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3180
- today: 3032
- online: 116
- total: 5433631