Havana, November 16 (RHC)--Revolutionary leader Fidel Castro met Tuesday in Havana with visiting Vietnamese President Tran Dai Quang. Fidel and Dai Quang spoke and shared experiences on the economic and social development of our nations in the midst of the dangers beseiging humanity today.
The visiting Vietnamese president is scheduled to also meet today with President Raul Castro.
During his stay in Havana, which will extend until Thursday, the Vietnamese head of state will be awarded the José Martí Order, the highest decoration given by the Cuban Council of State.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4683
- today: 4779
- online: 161
- total: 6650820