Havana, November 16 (RHC)--Revolutionary leader Fidel Castro met Tuesday in Havana with visiting Vietnamese President Tran Dai Quang. Fidel and Dai Quang spoke and shared experiences on the economic and social development of our nations in the midst of the dangers beseiging humanity today.
The visiting Vietnamese president is scheduled to also meet today with President Raul Castro.
During his stay in Havana, which will extend until Thursday, the Vietnamese head of state will be awarded the José Martí Order, the highest decoration given by the Cuban Council of State.
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Municipal Assemblies of People's Power to Hold Special Session on Saturday
- Replica of First Equestrian Statue of José Martí to be Inugurated on January 28th in Havana
- Cuba Receives Award as Safest Country for Tourism at FITUR 2018
- Russian Federation Bestows Friendship Order on Havana's Historian Eusebio Leal
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4608
- today: 3199
- online: 221
- total: 4228373