Havana, November 16 (RHC)--Visiting Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau deliver a keynote address this Wednesday at the University of Havana's Aula Magna, as part of his official visit to Cuba.
Trudeau will also be speaking with the media in Havana today, at the historic Palacio del Segundo Cabo, in Old Havana.
The Canadian Prime Minister was given an officially welcome this Tuesday and was received by President Raul Castro, with whom he held official talks.
- Cuba strongly rejects inclusion in arbitrary US Report on Trafficking in Persons
- EU commissioner for international cooperation says ties with Cuba have evolved to higher levels
- Business executive says Cuba is a very popular resort among Europeans
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- US academic not surprised that Trump Administration has made it more difficult for Americans to travel to Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2951
- today: 2615
- online: 117
- total: 6063693