Havana, November 16 (RHC)--Visiting Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau deliver a keynote address this Wednesday at the University of Havana's Aula Magna, as part of his official visit to Cuba.
Trudeau will also be speaking with the media in Havana today, at the historic Palacio del Segundo Cabo, in Old Havana.
The Canadian Prime Minister was given an officially welcome this Tuesday and was received by President Raul Castro, with whom he held official talks.
- Cuban historian: the public debate is a fundamental step in any constitutional reform process
- Cuban media follows closely the public debate on the draft Constitution
- Fidel Castro: “I'm not important. It is the six million Cubans back home that follow this visit who matter to me"
- Eusebio Leal: the public debate on the draft of constitution allows for advancing towards a stronger, more united nation
- Cuban-American: our participation in the constitutional reform process can help us find the way to talk with just one voice
- Cuban-Americans need to put pressure on their senators and congresspeople to change U.S.-policy towards Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3634
- today: 2430
- online: 132
- total: 5043594