Buenos Aires, November 21 (RHC)-- Cuban hero Fernando González Llort is in Buenos Aires, the Argentinean capital, as guest of honor to the 25th National Meeting of Solidarity with Cuba.
In statements made to Prensa Latina news agency, Fernando said that it is a dream come true, for any revolutionary, to be able visit the birthplace of Ernesto Che Guevara, and have the opportunity of seeing the place where he grew up.
The vice president of the Cuban Institute of Friendship with Peoples, ICAP, will meet with Argentinean activists that supported the Cuban Five, members of solidarity organizations and attorneys.
During his visit to Argentina, Fernando will tour the Casa Museo Ernesto Che Guevara in Alta Gracia and the Che Guevara Hospital in the province of Córdoba. He will also meet with members of Tatu Project, which brings together young Argentinean doctors who have graduated from the Latin American School of Medicine in Havana.
- WHO director-general: Cuba is an example for many countries
- Evo Morales ratifies Bolivia's support for Cuba
- Bolivian president Evo Morales begins official visit
- RHC's Scientific and Medical Report
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Venezuelan president Nicolás Maduro fulfills busy agenda in Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3685
- today: 3284
- online: 134
- total: 4608089