Havana, November 22 (RHC)-- Cuba's Economy Minister Ricardo Cabrisas, met Monday in Havana with his counterpart from the United Arab Emirates, Sultan Bin Saeed Al Mansouri.
Al Mansouri is here with a large delegation made up of executives and entrepreneurs from sectors like tourism, health, transport, construction, services, investment, food and textile industry and beverages.
During the exchange, Cabrisas gave Al Mansouri and his delegation detailed information about Cuba's economic situation and the country's foreign investment law.
The two sides reviewed the current state of economic, commercial, financial and trade relations.
Sultan Bin Saeed Al Mansouri voiced a growing interest among investors from the United Arab Emirates in the Cuban tourism sector.
In the framework of the visit here of the Economy Minister of the United Arab Emirates, a business forum was inaugurated Monday at Havana's Hotel Nacional with the participation of Cuban entrepreneurs and executives from the Cuban Chamber of Commerce to identify other areas for future cooperation.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4132
- today: 2186
- online: 143
- total: 6745265