Havana, November 22 (RHC)-- Cuba's Economy Minister Ricardo Cabrisas, met Monday in Havana with his counterpart from the United Arab Emirates, Sultan Bin Saeed Al Mansouri.
Al Mansouri is here with a large delegation made up of executives and entrepreneurs from sectors like tourism, health, transport, construction, services, investment, food and textile industry and beverages.
During the exchange, Cabrisas gave Al Mansouri and his delegation detailed information about Cuba's economic situation and the country's foreign investment law.
The two sides reviewed the current state of economic, commercial, financial and trade relations.
Sultan Bin Saeed Al Mansouri voiced a growing interest among investors from the United Arab Emirates in the Cuban tourism sector.
In the framework of the visit here of the Economy Minister of the United Arab Emirates, a business forum was inaugurated Monday at Havana's Hotel Nacional with the participation of Cuban entrepreneurs and executives from the Cuban Chamber of Commerce to identify other areas for future cooperation.
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Attorney Mara Verheyden-Hilliard: The U.S. government has sent a message that the Vienna Convention means NOTHING
- José Pertierra: U.S. security force operation at Venezuelan embassy violates international law
- U.S. medical student says coming back to study in Cuba allowed him to reconnect with his roots
- Migration and defense: main points in European elections
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2471
- today: 936
- online: 104
- total: 5938230