Havana, November 26 (RHC)-- The Cuban Council of State has decreed nine days of national mourning for Revolution leader Fidel Castro, who passed away in Havana Friday night.
In an official statement published on Cuban radio, television and in the national press, the Council of State informed that the national period mourning began at 6:00 a.m. on Saturday, November 26th and runs through 12:00 a.m. on Sunday, December 4th.
During the mourning, no festive public activities will be held, the national flag will be hoisted at half-mast in state and public buildings and in all military bases across the country. At the same time, Cuban radio and television will broadcast a special programming with informative, patriotic and historical content.
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Donald Trump's Controversial Fiscal Reform
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4242
- today: 4333
- online: 217
- total: 4087056