Havana, November 26 (RHC)-- The Cuban Council of State has decreed nine days of national mourning for Revolution leader Fidel Castro, who passed away in Havana Friday night.
In an official statement published on Cuban radio, television and in the national press, the Council of State informed that the national period mourning began at 6:00 a.m. on Saturday, November 26th and runs through 12:00 a.m. on Sunday, December 4th.
During the mourning, no festive public activities will be held, the national flag will be hoisted at half-mast in state and public buildings and in all military bases across the country. At the same time, Cuban radio and television will broadcast a special programming with informative, patriotic and historical content.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2955
- today: 2754
- online: 141
- total: 4829540