Havana, November 29 (RHC)-- Cuban President Raúl Castro and other leading Cuban government and Communist Party officials paid tribute on Tuesday to the historic leader of the Cuban Revolution, the late Fidel Castro, during a solemn ceremony at the headquarters of the Ministry of the Revolutionary Armed Forces (FAR).
The ceremony began with a minute-long silence tribute to Fidel at the Granma Hall of the FAR ministry, where Fidel's ashes are being held.
Afterwards, President Raúl Castro, members of the Communist party's Politburo and Guerrilla Commander Guillermo García, signed the solemn oath, pledging to remain faithful to Fidel's legacy, especially his concept of Revolution, which the late Cuban Revolution leader articulated on May 1st, 2000.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3324
- today: 2596
- online: 98
- total: 4826427