Havana, November 29 (RHC)-- Cuban President Raúl Castro and other leading Cuban government and Communist Party officials paid tribute on Tuesday to the historic leader of the Cuban Revolution, the late Fidel Castro, during a solemn ceremony at the headquarters of the Ministry of the Revolutionary Armed Forces (FAR).
The ceremony began with a minute-long silence tribute to Fidel at the Granma Hall of the FAR ministry, where Fidel's ashes are being held.
Afterwards, President Raúl Castro, members of the Communist party's Politburo and Guerrilla Commander Guillermo García, signed the solemn oath, pledging to remain faithful to Fidel's legacy, especially his concept of Revolution, which the late Cuban Revolution leader articulated on May 1st, 2000.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4656
- today: 4474
- online: 186
- total: 3848518