Port Au Prince, December 8 (RHC)-- Cuba's Henry Reeve Medical Brigade has begun a week of quarantine in Port Au Prince, capital of Haiti --an essential requisite before their return to Cuba.
While in Haiti, the doctors and nurses making up Cuba's international brigade treated more than 100,000 patients in remote areas across the country. Most patients were treated for respiratory infections, parasites and malnutrition.
- Anayansi Rodriguez: Fidel taught us to defend peace and noble causes around the world
- Fernández de Cossío: the current U.S. government wrongly believe that they can reedit the Monroe Doctrine in our region
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Courage and loyalty in the face of lies and aggression
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3053
- today: 2428
- online: 124
- total: 5855775