Port Au Prince, December 8 (RHC)-- Cuba's Henry Reeve Medical Brigade has begun a week of quarantine in Port Au Prince, capital of Haiti --an essential requisite before their return to Cuba.
While in Haiti, the doctors and nurses making up Cuba's international brigade treated more than 100,000 patients in remote areas across the country. Most patients were treated for respiratory infections, parasites and malnutrition.
- The Troika of Tyranny: Neoconservatives Take Charge of Trump’s Latin America Policies
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migration and defense, top issues in European elections
- Cuba and St. Lucia strengthen bilateral ties
- RHC's weekly feature 'My Reflections on the Revolution'
- Has Trump been deceived about Venezuela?
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3730
- today: 1820
- online: 133
- total: 6046382