Port Au Prince, December 8 (RHC)-- Cuba's Henry Reeve Medical Brigade has begun a week of quarantine in Port Au Prince, capital of Haiti --an essential requisite before their return to Cuba.
While in Haiti, the doctors and nurses making up Cuba's international brigade treated more than 100,000 patients in remote areas across the country. Most patients were treated for respiratory infections, parasites and malnutrition.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4151
- today: 3951
- online: 268
- total: 6765021