Havana, December 13 (RHC)-- The Miami-based Alianza Martiana Coalition is calling on its members and people of good will to participate in a public ceremony to pay tribute to late Cuban Revolution leader Fidel Castro.
The organizations making up the Alianza Martiana Coalition are the Antonio Maceo Brigade, the José Martí Association, the Association of Christian Women in Defense of the Family, the Bolivarian Circle of Miami and the Circle of Ibero-American Intellectuals and Artists.
The solidarity organization issued a press release, saying the action, set for Sunday December 18th, is to accompany millions of people inside and outside of Cuba, who are paying tribute to Fidel, his life work and legacy.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3693
- today: 727
- online: 81
- total: 4842864