Havana, December 13 (RHC)-- The Miami-based Alianza Martiana Coalition is calling on its members and people of good will to participate in a public ceremony to pay tribute to late Cuban Revolution leader Fidel Castro.
The organizations making up the Alianza Martiana Coalition are the Antonio Maceo Brigade, the José Martí Association, the Association of Christian Women in Defense of the Family, the Bolivarian Circle of Miami and the Circle of Ibero-American Intellectuals and Artists.
The solidarity organization issued a press release, saying the action, set for Sunday December 18th, is to accompany millions of people inside and outside of Cuba, who are paying tribute to Fidel, his life work and legacy.
- U.S. congressional delegation wraps up visit to Cuba
- Activists urge protest actions to demand closure of Guantánamo Naval Base
- Argentina, in the claws of the vultures!
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with President Raúl Castro, speaks to the media in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3864
- today: 1864
- online: 90
- total: 4379850