Quito, December 14 (RHC)-- The Ecuadorian TV channel Ciudadano TV dedicated one of its prime time shows on Tuesday to the historic leader of the Cuban Revolution, the late Fidel Castro.
Cuban Ambassador to the South American nation Rafael Dausá appeared on the television show 'Ecuador NO Para' (Ecuador Doesn't Stop) and spoke about the lifework and legacy of the Cuban revolutionary leader.
The Cuban diplomat pointed specifically to Fidel's tireless efforts toward integration among all Latin American and Caribbean peoples and nations.
- Cuba Ready and Willing to Share Its Experiences in Climate Change Action
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cancer, a Disease that Reflects the World's Inequalities
- Experts Note Inconsistencies in Theory About Alleged Sonic Attacks
- Women in Danger in Mexico
- Cuban Experts Issue Statement Condemning Washington's False 'Sonic Attacks' Claim
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4001
- today: 2511
- online: 164
- total: 3983442