Quito, December 14 (RHC)-- The Ecuadorian TV channel Ciudadano TV dedicated one of its prime time shows on Tuesday to the historic leader of the Cuban Revolution, the late Fidel Castro.
Cuban Ambassador to the South American nation Rafael Dausá appeared on the television show 'Ecuador NO Para' (Ecuador Doesn't Stop) and spoke about the lifework and legacy of the Cuban revolutionary leader.
The Cuban diplomat pointed specifically to Fidel's tireless efforts toward integration among all Latin American and Caribbean peoples and nations.
- Raul Castro expresses full confidence in Miguel Diaz Canel
- Congratulations continue pouring in on election of Miguel Díaz-Canel as Cuba's President
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Miguel Díaz-Canel Bermúdez elected Cuba's New President
- Cuba's new president ratifies continuity of revolutionary process begun in 1959
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4081
- today: 2189
- online: 137
- total: 4596496