Quito, December 14 (RHC)-- The Ecuadorian TV channel Ciudadano TV dedicated one of its prime time shows on Tuesday to the historic leader of the Cuban Revolution, the late Fidel Castro.
Cuban Ambassador to the South American nation Rafael Dausá appeared on the television show 'Ecuador NO Para' (Ecuador Doesn't Stop) and spoke about the lifework and legacy of the Cuban revolutionary leader.
The Cuban diplomat pointed specifically to Fidel's tireless efforts toward integration among all Latin American and Caribbean peoples and nations.
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba ratifies its unwavering support for Nicaragua
- Cuba renews its solidarity with Nicaragua
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3453
- today: 3013
- online: 93
- total: 4949310