Quito, December 14 (RHC)-- The Ecuadorian TV channel Ciudadano TV dedicated one of its prime time shows on Tuesday to the historic leader of the Cuban Revolution, the late Fidel Castro.
Cuban Ambassador to the South American nation Rafael Dausá appeared on the television show 'Ecuador NO Para' (Ecuador Doesn't Stop) and spoke about the lifework and legacy of the Cuban revolutionary leader.
The Cuban diplomat pointed specifically to Fidel's tireless efforts toward integration among all Latin American and Caribbean peoples and nations.
- Cuban president begins two-day working visit to Camagüey
- MarCuba 2018: time to turn the tide and change direction towards protecting the oceans
- Havana gears up to host Cuba's main trade event
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migrant caravan moves north towards U.S.-Mexico Border
- Homero Acosta: The Cuban Communist Party must abide by the Constitution and uphold it
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3332
- today: 2349
- online: 111
- total: 5251685