Quito, December 14 (RHC)-- The Ecuadorian TV channel Ciudadano TV dedicated one of its prime time shows on Tuesday to the historic leader of the Cuban Revolution, the late Fidel Castro.
Cuban Ambassador to the South American nation Rafael Dausá appeared on the television show 'Ecuador NO Para' (Ecuador Doesn't Stop) and spoke about the lifework and legacy of the Cuban revolutionary leader.
The Cuban diplomat pointed specifically to Fidel's tireless efforts toward integration among all Latin American and Caribbean peoples and nations.
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Municipal Assemblies of People's Power to Hold Special Session on Saturday
- Replica of First Equestrian Statue of José Martí to be Inugurated on January 28th in Havana
- Cuba Receives Award as Safest Country for Tourism at FITUR 2018
- Russian Federation Bestows Friendship Order on Havana's Historian Eusebio Leal
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4608
- today: 3224
- online: 216
- total: 4228398