Havana, December 14 (RHC)-- Nearly 10 million Bolivians have benefited from the comprehensive health program known as 'Mi Salud' (My Health) launched by Bolivian authorities with Cuba's assistance.
Launched in 2013, the project was conceived by President Evo Morales in order to guarantee people's access to free high-quality health care services.
The initiative has been extended to 307 municipalities across the Andean nation. According to official statistics, Cuban doctors have saved more than 17,000 lives.
- President Raúl Castro Meets with Visiting Counterpart from Serbia
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Protests and Repression Continue in Argentina
- Cuba Renews Its Solidarity with Venezuela at ALBA-TCP Political Council
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4241
- today: 2948
- online: 199
- total: 4103144