Havana, December 14 (RHC)-- Nearly 10 million Bolivians have benefited from the comprehensive health program known as 'Mi Salud' (My Health) launched by Bolivian authorities with Cuba's assistance.
Launched in 2013, the project was conceived by President Evo Morales in order to guarantee people's access to free high-quality health care services.
The initiative has been extended to 307 municipalities across the Andean nation. According to official statistics, Cuban doctors have saved more than 17,000 lives.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4569
- today: 3028
- online: 175
- total: 3851641