Havana, December 14 (RHC)-- Nearly 10 million Bolivians have benefited from the comprehensive health program known as 'Mi Salud' (My Health) launched by Bolivian authorities with Cuba's assistance.
Launched in 2013, the project was conceived by President Evo Morales in order to guarantee people's access to free high-quality health care services.
The initiative has been extended to 307 municipalities across the Andean nation. According to official statistics, Cuban doctors have saved more than 17,000 lives.
- 16th Summit of ALBA Heads of State and Government held in Havana
- Havana becomes the capital of regional integration once again
- The bigger they are the harder they fall!
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- U.S. scholar: regarding the health incidents, Cuba has acted in an honorable, legal manner, whereas the United States has not
- Cuba-CARICOM Day celebrated in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2820
- today: 1899
- online: 124
- total: 5438621