Havana, December 14 (RHC)-- Nearly 10 million Bolivians have benefited from the comprehensive health program known as 'Mi Salud' (My Health) launched by Bolivian authorities with Cuba's assistance.
Launched in 2013, the project was conceived by President Evo Morales in order to guarantee people's access to free high-quality health care services.
The initiative has been extended to 307 municipalities across the Andean nation. According to official statistics, Cuban doctors have saved more than 17,000 lives.
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- The most persecuted people in the world
- Kenyan President visits Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3485
- today: 3403
- online: 105
- total: 4465889