United Nations, December 21 (RHC)-- At the United Nations, Cuba has condemned the murder of Russian ambassador to Turkey, Andrei Karlov, an action it termed as cowardly and horrendous.
At a special gathering of the General Assembly to honor the historic leader of the Cuban Revolution, Fidel Castro, Cuba's interim representative Ana Silvia Rodriguez, voiced the island's condolences to the Government and people of Russia.
The President of the UN General Assembly, Peter Thomson, and Venezuelan Ambassador Rafael Ramirez also voiced their repudiation of this abominable crime.
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba ratifies its unwavering support for Nicaragua
- Cuba renews its solidarity with Nicaragua
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3453
- today: 3321
- online: 77
- total: 4949618