United Nations, December 21 (RHC)-- At the United Nations, Cuba has condemned the murder of Russian ambassador to Turkey, Andrei Karlov, an action it termed as cowardly and horrendous.
At a special gathering of the General Assembly to honor the historic leader of the Cuban Revolution, Fidel Castro, Cuba's interim representative Ana Silvia Rodriguez, voiced the island's condolences to the Government and people of Russia.
The President of the UN General Assembly, Peter Thomson, and Venezuelan Ambassador Rafael Ramirez also voiced their repudiation of this abominable crime.
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Cuban leader congratulates Putin on winning presidential election
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Vladimir Putin will lead Russia through 2024
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3770
- today: 2507
- online: 134
- total: 4472254