United Nations, December 21 (RHC)-- At the United Nations, Cuba has condemned the murder of Russian ambassador to Turkey, Andrei Karlov, an action it termed as cowardly and horrendous.
At a special gathering of the General Assembly to honor the historic leader of the Cuban Revolution, Fidel Castro, Cuba's interim representative Ana Silvia Rodriguez, voiced the island's condolences to the Government and people of Russia.
The President of the UN General Assembly, Peter Thomson, and Venezuelan Ambassador Rafael Ramirez also voiced their repudiation of this abominable crime.
- President Raúl Castro Meets with Visiting Counterpart from Serbia
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Protests and Repression Continue in Argentina
- Cuba Renews Its Solidarity with Venezuela at ALBA-TCP Political Council
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3618
- today: 736
- online: 185
- total: 4108464