Caracas, December 23 (RHC)-- Venezuelan Foreign Minister Delcy Rodríguez met Thursday in Caracas with Cuban Minister for Foreign Trade and Investment Rodrigo Malmierca. During the exchange, both leaders made it clear that existing bilateral cooperation programs will further strengthen in 2017.
The Venezuelan diplomat and the Cuban trade and investment official presided over sessions of the 27th Cuba-Venezuela Intergovernmental Commission at the Antonio José de Sucre building in Caracas.
Delcy Rodríguez described as 'ostensibly positive' the impact on the Venezuelan people, particularly the poor, of each and every cooperation program designed by late leaders Fidel Castro of Cuba and Venezuela's Hugo Chavez. On behalf of the Venezuelan government and people, she expressed eternal gratitude to the Cuban government and people.
The top Cuban trade and investment official stressed that cooperation with Venezuela is based on the principles of solidarity and friendship that characterize relations between the Cuban Revolution and the Bolivarian Revolution.
- President Raul Castro Congratulates Nicolas Maduro on PSUV´s Electoral Victory
- Council Members of the U.S. Cities of Tampa and St Petersburg Attend Business Forum in Cuba
- Confusion Prevails in Catalonia
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- World Food Program Praises Cuba's Record in Face of Natural Disasters
- Sochi Hosts World's Biggest Youth Event
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4823
- today: 1404
- online: 175
- total: 3835374