Caracas, December 23 (RHC)-- Venezuelan Foreign Minister Delcy Rodríguez met Thursday in Caracas with Cuban Minister for Foreign Trade and Investment Rodrigo Malmierca. During the exchange, both leaders made it clear that existing bilateral cooperation programs will further strengthen in 2017.
The Venezuelan diplomat and the Cuban trade and investment official presided over sessions of the 27th Cuba-Venezuela Intergovernmental Commission at the Antonio José de Sucre building in Caracas.
Delcy Rodríguez described as 'ostensibly positive' the impact on the Venezuelan people, particularly the poor, of each and every cooperation program designed by late leaders Fidel Castro of Cuba and Venezuela's Hugo Chavez. On behalf of the Venezuelan government and people, she expressed eternal gratitude to the Cuban government and people.
The top Cuban trade and investment official stressed that cooperation with Venezuela is based on the principles of solidarity and friendship that characterize relations between the Cuban Revolution and the Bolivarian Revolution.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4683
- today: 4974
- online: 112
- total: 6651015