Havana, December 30 (RHC-PL)-- Various Cuban musical performances will be taking place over the weekend to mark the 58th anniversary of the triumph of the Revolution.
According to the program of the Ministry of Culture and the Cuban Institute of Music, three parks in the Cuban capital will serve as stages for Manolito Simonet and David Blanco, Puppy y los que Son Son, Toni Ávila, Tania Pantoja and Adrián Berazaín.
Squares and other public spaces in the municipality of La Habana Vieja (Old Havana) will host community book fairs with music and poetry recitals.
Tania Pantoja and her group will perform tomorrow in the Casa de la Música in the western province of Artemisa. And on January 1st in most of the country's municipalities, orchestras, soloists, poets and amateur artists will perform in cinemas, cultural houses and other open spaces.
The day of celebration of the triumph of the Cuban Revolution includes cultural galas and music of different genres. Celebrations will continue until Tuesday, January 3rd.
- Cuba Holds President Donald Trump Responsible for Setback in Bilateral Migratory Relations
- Pope Francisco Returns to Latin America
- Cuban and U.S. Representatives Hold Meeting on Cyber-security and the Fight against Cyber-crimes
- Cuba Celebrates National Science Day
- RHC's Scientific and Medical Report
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4812
- today: 825
- online: 187
- total: 4216919