Florida, January 7 (RHC-Agencies)-- The Florida Aquarium's joint research with the National Aquarium of Cuba on coral reef restoration ended on a scientific high in 2016.
Heading into 2017, the Tampa- and Havana-based facilities look to build upon this relationship — the first ever between aquariums from the two neighboring nations — by designing a coral greenhouse and building a coral nursery, both to be located in Cuba.
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Dilma Rousseff: Lula is our hope
- Trump announces that he will seek re-election
- Fidel Castro: Neoliberalism is nobody's alternative
- Ralph Gonsalves urges regional unity toward peace and sustainable development
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3400
- today: 2217
- online: 131
- total: 4929920