Florida, January 7 (RHC-Agencies)-- The Florida Aquarium's joint research with the National Aquarium of Cuba on coral reef restoration ended on a scientific high in 2016.
Heading into 2017, the Tampa- and Havana-based facilities look to build upon this relationship — the first ever between aquariums from the two neighboring nations — by designing a coral greenhouse and building a coral nursery, both to be located in Cuba.
- Cuba denounces maneuvers in Peru
- Cuban civil society thinks about America
- Cuban civil society debates agenda of upcoming Summit of the Americas
- Kenyan business executive says Cuba is a great place
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Manipulated minds can equal secured votes
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4164
- today: 3396
- online: 121
- total: 4485149