Florida, January 7 (RHC-Agencies)-- The Florida Aquarium's joint research with the National Aquarium of Cuba on coral reef restoration ended on a scientific high in 2016.
Heading into 2017, the Tampa- and Havana-based facilities look to build upon this relationship — the first ever between aquariums from the two neighboring nations — by designing a coral greenhouse and building a coral nursery, both to be located in Cuba.
- President Raúl Castro Meets with Visiting Counterpart from Serbia
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Protests and Repression Continue in Argentina
- Cuba Renews Its Solidarity with Venezuela at ALBA-TCP Political Council
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3618
- today: 2253
- online: 216
- total: 4109981