Vice Admiral Julio César Gandarilla
Havana, January 10 (RHC)-- The Cuban Council of State has designated Vice Admiral Julio César Gandarilla as the country's new Interior Minister (MININT).
Gandarilla, who until now served as first MININT deputy minister, assumes the post, following last Saturday's death of his predecessor Division General Carlos Fernández Gondín due to complications with a chronic disease.
Vice Admiral Gandarilla is a member of the Cuban Communist Party's Central Committee, deputy of the National Assembly of People's Power (Cuban Parliament).
- Cuba renews its solidarity with Nicaragua
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: It is our duty to defend Our Americas
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3670
- today: 3037
- online: 116
- total: 4942613