Vice Admiral Julio César Gandarilla
Havana, January 10 (RHC)-- The Cuban Council of State has designated Vice Admiral Julio César Gandarilla as the country's new Interior Minister (MININT).
Gandarilla, who until now served as first MININT deputy minister, assumes the post, following last Saturday's death of his predecessor Division General Carlos Fernández Gondín due to complications with a chronic disease.
Vice Admiral Gandarilla is a member of the Cuban Communist Party's Central Committee, deputy of the National Assembly of People's Power (Cuban Parliament).
- Cuba Holds President Donald Trump Responsible for Setback in Bilateral Migratory Relations
- Pope Francisco Returns to Latin America
- Cuban and U.S. Representatives Hold Meeting on Cyber-security and the Fight against Cyber-crimes
- Cuba Celebrates National Science Day
- RHC's Scientific and Medical Report
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4318
- today: 4503
- online: 240
- total: 4215785