Vice Admiral Julio César Gandarilla
Havana, January 10 (RHC)-- The Cuban Council of State has designated Vice Admiral Julio César Gandarilla as the country's new Interior Minister (MININT).
Gandarilla, who until now served as first MININT deputy minister, assumes the post, following last Saturday's death of his predecessor Division General Carlos Fernández Gondín due to complications with a chronic disease.
Vice Admiral Gandarilla is a member of the Cuban Communist Party's Central Committee, deputy of the National Assembly of People's Power (Cuban Parliament).
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4037
- today: 2628
- online: 210
- total: 3859489