Vice Admiral Julio César Gandarilla
Havana, January 10 (RHC)-- The Cuban Council of State has designated Vice Admiral Julio César Gandarilla as the country's new Interior Minister (MININT).
Gandarilla, who until now served as first MININT deputy minister, assumes the post, following last Saturday's death of his predecessor Division General Carlos Fernández Gondín due to complications with a chronic disease.
Vice Admiral Gandarilla is a member of the Cuban Communist Party's Central Committee, deputy of the National Assembly of People's Power (Cuban Parliament).
- Cuban leader congratulates Putin on winning presidential election
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Vladimir Putin will lead Russia through 2024
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3491
- today: 3142
- online: 138
- total: 4469119