Vienna, January 14 (RHC-PL)-- Cuba is participating in the International Tourism Fair in Vienna with the presence of specialists from travel agencies, hotel chains and other workers in this field, according to the Cuban Embassy in Austria.
At the Cuban stand, representatives of the Ministry of Tourism and other participants offer information to those increasingly interested, which confirms the growing appealing of Cuba for Europeans.
According to the statement issued by the Cuban Embassy, the stand was opened with a presentation headed by Cuban Ambassador in Austria, Juan Antonio Fernandez, adviser for the Minister of Tourism, Isabel Docampo Torres, and president of the organizing committee of the fair, Martin Roy.
The stand was set with traditional Cuban music and Havana Club rum tastings. The Tourism Fair will run until Sunday with the participation of more than 800 exhibitors from 70 countries.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4355
- today: 3247
- online: 122
- total: 6634994