Vienna, January 14 (RHC-PL)-- Cuba is participating in the International Tourism Fair in Vienna with the presence of specialists from travel agencies, hotel chains and other workers in this field, according to the Cuban Embassy in Austria.
At the Cuban stand, representatives of the Ministry of Tourism and other participants offer information to those increasingly interested, which confirms the growing appealing of Cuba for Europeans.
According to the statement issued by the Cuban Embassy, the stand was opened with a presentation headed by Cuban Ambassador in Austria, Juan Antonio Fernandez, adviser for the Minister of Tourism, Isabel Docampo Torres, and president of the organizing committee of the fair, Martin Roy.
The stand was set with traditional Cuban music and Havana Club rum tastings. The Tourism Fair will run until Sunday with the participation of more than 800 exhibitors from 70 countries.
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran June 3, 20200
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 03, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 02, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran June 1, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 01, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran May 31, 2020
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 6843
- today: 6348
- online: 279
- total: 8078250