Havana, January 25 (RHC)-- The President of the Federation of Trade Unions of Belarus Mikhail Sergeyevich Orda arrived in Havana, heading a large delegation invited by the Confederation of Cuban Workers (CTC).
During their stay on the island, the Belorussian delegation will tour places of historical and cultural interest and hold exchanges with Cuban union representatives.
The Federation of Trade Unions of Belarus is the largest association of workers of Belarus, the number of its members amounts to 94.8% of the total of working population of the country.
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with President Raúl Castro, speaks to the media in Havana
- Senator Leahy urges U.S. government to fully restaff Embassy in Havana
- Brazil: fighting fire with fire?
- The nuclear phantom flies again
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4531
- today: 1513
- online: 143
- total: 4367526