Havana, January 25 (RHC)-- The President of the Federation of Trade Unions of Belarus Mikhail Sergeyevich Orda arrived in Havana, heading a large delegation invited by the Confederation of Cuban Workers (CTC).
During their stay on the island, the Belorussian delegation will tour places of historical and cultural interest and hold exchanges with Cuban union representatives.
The Federation of Trade Unions of Belarus is the largest association of workers of Belarus, the number of its members amounts to 94.8% of the total of working population of the country.
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- Fermín Quiñones: Helms-Burton is against the international community
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- Anayansi Rodriguez: Fidel taught us to defend peace and noble causes around the world
- Fernández de Cossío: the current U.S. government wrongly believe that they can reedit the Monroe Doctrine in our region
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2630
- today: 377
- online: 86
- total: 5864780