Havana, January 25 (RHC)-- The President of the Federation of Trade Unions of Belarus Mikhail Sergeyevich Orda arrived in Havana, heading a large delegation invited by the Confederation of Cuban Workers (CTC).
During their stay on the island, the Belorussian delegation will tour places of historical and cultural interest and hold exchanges with Cuban union representatives.
The Federation of Trade Unions of Belarus is the largest association of workers of Belarus, the number of its members amounts to 94.8% of the total of working population of the country.
- Process of constitutional debates continues throughout Cuba
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- U.S. Scholar: Washington's policy towards Cuba throughout history has been a mistake
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Bolivia awaits for the sea
- President Miguel Díaz-Canel highlights broad public debates nationwide on draft of Cuban Constitution
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2678
- today: 3005
- online: 110
- total: 5146001