Havana, January 25 (RHC)-- The President of the Federation of Trade Unions of Belarus Mikhail Sergeyevich Orda arrived in Havana, heading a large delegation invited by the Confederation of Cuban Workers (CTC).
During their stay on the island, the Belorussian delegation will tour places of historical and cultural interest and hold exchanges with Cuban union representatives.
The Federation of Trade Unions of Belarus is the largest association of workers of Belarus, the number of its members amounts to 94.8% of the total of working population of the country.
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- RHC's Weekly Segment 'Breakthrough'
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4001
- today: 3186
- online: 182
- total: 4077976