Havana, January 25 (RHC)-- The President of the Federation of Trade Unions of Belarus Mikhail Sergeyevich Orda arrived in Havana, heading a large delegation invited by the Confederation of Cuban Workers (CTC).
During their stay on the island, the Belorussian delegation will tour places of historical and cultural interest and hold exchanges with Cuban union representatives.
The Federation of Trade Unions of Belarus is the largest association of workers of Belarus, the number of its members amounts to 94.8% of the total of working population of the country.
- Cuba calls on the international community to prevent a military intervention against Venezuela
- President Díaz-Canel says Cubans respond to Trump with peace and supporting their new Constitution
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuban president pays tribute to Comandante Juan Almeida
- XXI edition of the Habano Festival opens its doors
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3697
- today: 2375
- online: 126
- total: 5663085