Havana, January 27 (RHC)-- Cuban President Raúl Castro arrived back in Havana on Thursday, after attending the 5th Summit of the Community of Latin American and Caribbean States (CELAC), held in Punta Cana, the Dominican Republic.
Raúl and his delegation were received at the José Martí International Airport by Vice President José Ramón Machado Ventura.
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with President Raúl Castro, speaks to the media in Havana
- Senator Leahy urges U.S. government to fully restaff Embassy in Havana
- Brazil: fighting fire with fire?
- The nuclear phantom flies again
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4641
- today: 4327
- online: 130
- total: 4365809