Havana, January 27 (RHC)-- Cuban President Raúl Castro arrived back in Havana on Thursday, after attending the 5th Summit of the Community of Latin American and Caribbean States (CELAC), held in Punta Cana, the Dominican Republic.
Raúl and his delegation were received at the José Martí International Airport by Vice President José Ramón Machado Ventura.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4211
- today: 1006
- online: 172
- total: 3853830