Santiago de Cuba, February 2 (RHC-acn)-- A solar photovoltaic park is being built in the town of Cañada Amarilla, in the municipality of Segundo Frente, in Cuba´s eastern province of Santiago de Cuba.
Once completed, the solar park will contribute 2.4 megawatt/hour to the National Electricity System.
Anael Chacón Blanco, chief operating officer, told Cuban press that the photovoltaic park will benefit more than 13 000 clients, in three different settlements of the Segundo Frente municipality.
There are plans to build another solar photovoltaic park in the municipality of Mayari Arriba, also in eastern Santiago de Cuba.
Two such facilities, with a generation capacity of 4.4 megawatt/hour each, will start operations in the second half of this year, in the same Cuban province.
- COVID-19 Media Briefing for June 30, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 30, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 29, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing for June 29, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 28, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing for June 28, 2020
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 6057
- today: 3694
- online: 185
- total: 8252324