Havana, February 3 (RHC)-- High Representative for the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) Jordán Naidoo praised the just concluded international teaching congress 'Pedagogía 2017' in Cuba as an excellent platform for dialogue and exchange amongst Cuban and foreign experts to promote quality education for all.
Naidoo said the event succeeded in providing a unique opportunity for researchers, educators and scholars to debate current challenges and their impact on education, particularly social and economic limitations, inequality and poverty.
The UN official said the aim of these conferences is for experts from around the world to work together toward a better understanding of those challenges and success in confronting them.
- Venezuelan president Nicolás Maduro fulfills busy agenda in Cuba
- Raul Castro expresses full confidence in Miguel Diaz Canel
- Congratulations continue pouring in on election of Miguel Díaz-Canel as Cuba's President
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Miguel Díaz-Canel Bermúdez elected Cuba's New President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3219
- today: 2296
- online: 141
- total: 4603416