Havana, February 3 (RHC)-- High Representative for the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) Jordán Naidoo praised the just concluded international teaching congress 'Pedagogía 2017' in Cuba as an excellent platform for dialogue and exchange amongst Cuban and foreign experts to promote quality education for all.
Naidoo said the event succeeded in providing a unique opportunity for researchers, educators and scholars to debate current challenges and their impact on education, particularly social and economic limitations, inequality and poverty.
The UN official said the aim of these conferences is for experts from around the world to work together toward a better understanding of those challenges and success in confronting them.
- Fidel Castro: Neoliberalism is nobody's alternative
- Ralph Gonsalves urges regional unity toward peace and sustainable development
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Spain attempts to banish the ghost of the tyrant Franco
- Puerto Rico: the resistance movements in the 21st century colony
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2531
- today: 1095
- online: 116
- total: 4925398