Havana, October 7 (RHC)-- The Cuban Pastoral Platform, gathering representatives of seven non-Catholic religions in the Island, has reaffirmed its pledge to continue demanding the liberation of Cuban anti-terrorists jailed in the United States.
Leaders gathered at the Yoruba African Association in Havana to openly express this intention.
Reverend Oden Marichal, leader of the Platform, said that the Cuban Five, imprisoned in the United States, are the symbol of Cuba’s struggle for its independence and freedom,
Also in the name of the Religious Platform, Reverend Marichal assailed the U.S. blockade of Cuba, which has continued to affect the development, well-being and right to life of the Cuban nation.
In issuing a call to all religions to unite around this just Cuban demand, Pastor Antonio Castañeda said Cuban protestant believers are proud of defending such just causes as Freedom for the Five and the end of the U.S. blockade of Cuba.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4211
- today: 2178
- online: 191
- total: 3855002