Havana, October 7 (RHC)-- The Cuban Pastoral Platform, gathering representatives of seven non-Catholic religions in the Island, has reaffirmed its pledge to continue demanding the liberation of Cuban anti-terrorists jailed in the United States.
Leaders gathered at the Yoruba African Association in Havana to openly express this intention.
Reverend Oden Marichal, leader of the Platform, said that the Cuban Five, imprisoned in the United States, are the symbol of Cuba’s struggle for its independence and freedom,
Also in the name of the Religious Platform, Reverend Marichal assailed the U.S. blockade of Cuba, which has continued to affect the development, well-being and right to life of the Cuban nation.
In issuing a call to all religions to unite around this just Cuban demand, Pastor Antonio Castañeda said Cuban protestant believers are proud of defending such just causes as Freedom for the Five and the end of the U.S. blockade of Cuba.
- Cuban civil society debates agenda of upcoming Summit of the Americas
- Kenyan business executive says Cuba is a great place
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Manipulated minds can equal secured votes
- Cuba pledges continued use of ITs for social justice goals
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Duo Buena Fe)
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3909
- today: 1394
- online: 114
- total: 4478983