Havana, February 7 (RHC-PL)-- An International Workshop on the treatment of dermatological diseases scheduled for Havana in March is expected to gather world-renowned specialists.
The event is sponsored by the Cuban Ministry of Public Health and the International Dermatology Society, with support also from the Spanish Dermatology Society.
Topics in the focus of this Havana medical event include skin cancer and tropical skin diseases. Also dermatology-applied nanotechnology, dermo-cosmetics and ethnicity-centered dermatology.
- Cuban President winds up government visit to Santiago de Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba insists Washington is manipulating diplomat health incidents
- President Miguel Díaz-Canel congratulates Cuban journalists on Cuban Press Day
- Expert: Title III of Helms-Burton aims to limit Cuba’s access to foreign capital sources
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3246
- today: 3858
- online: 135
- total: 5748772