Havana, February 7 (RHC-PL)-- An International Workshop on the treatment of dermatological diseases scheduled for Havana in March is expected to gather world-renowned specialists.
The event is sponsored by the Cuban Ministry of Public Health and the International Dermatology Society, with support also from the Spanish Dermatology Society.
Topics in the focus of this Havana medical event include skin cancer and tropical skin diseases. Also dermatology-applied nanotechnology, dermo-cosmetics and ethnicity-centered dermatology.
- Cuba-CARICOM Day celebrated in Havana
- Cuba presents business opportunities in oil and energy sector
- Fidel: The Caribbean is an example of how peoples and governments can work together united by culture, history and common interests
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Ireland, a stone in the brexit shoe
- Havana hosts conference on climate change vulnerability and resilience in the Caribbean
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3430
- today: 1082
- online: 117
- total: 5422058