Havana, February 7 (RHC-PL)-- An International Workshop on the treatment of dermatological diseases scheduled for Havana in March is expected to gather world-renowned specialists.
The event is sponsored by the Cuban Ministry of Public Health and the International Dermatology Society, with support also from the Spanish Dermatology Society.
Topics in the focus of this Havana medical event include skin cancer and tropical skin diseases. Also dermatology-applied nanotechnology, dermo-cosmetics and ethnicity-centered dermatology.
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Cuban leader congratulates Putin on winning presidential election
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Vladimir Putin will lead Russia through 2024
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3491
- today: 3629
- online: 130
- total: 4469606