Havana, February 7 (RHC-PL)-- The Minister of Agriculture, Livestock and Fishing of the Republic of Congo, Henri Djombo, is on a working visit to Cuba this week
The Cuban Foreign Ministry said, Minister Djombo will hold talks with Agriculture Minister Gustavo Luis Rodriguez, as well as with Food Industry Minister Maria del Carmen Concepcion.
Cuba and Congo are seeking to boost their cooperation in these sectors, in the framework of a Memorandum of Understanding signed in August of 2016 outlining cooperation in the areas in Agriculture, Livestock and Fishing.
Minister Henri Djombo and his delegation will stay in Cuba until Friday.
The visiting Congolese official, who is also president of the National Association of Writers and and Artists of his country, will participate in the opening ceremony of the Havana International Book Fair, scheduled for Thursday.
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Dilma Rousseff: Lula is our hope
- Trump announces that he will seek re-election
- Fidel Castro: Neoliberalism is nobody's alternative
- Ralph Gonsalves urges regional unity toward peace and sustainable development
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2531
- today: 2705
- online: 125
- total: 4927008