Havana, February 11 (RHC-PL)– The company in charge of commercializing Cuban medical services abroad announced that some 30 scientific and medical gatherings will be held on the island in 2017.
The company, Comercializadora de Servicios Médicos Cubanos, said they will be hosting a total of 28 such events, which include courses, congresses, symposiums and seminars.
Already this year, three medical events have been held, and a fourth on the business side of body aesthetics and spas is scheduled for the 18th and 19th of this month, with a First Congress on Applied Podiatry slated for June 10th and 11th, all scheduled in Havana.
Sources with the Cuban medical services commercializing enterprise pointed to the focus of the 2017 medical events being increased exchanges among medical disciplines in Cuba and abroad, promoting health tourism in Cuba, and presenting Cuban medical breakthroughs to the outside world.
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Widespread International Rejection of Donald Trump's Decision on Jerusalem
- ALBA-TCP General Secretary Highlights in Havana Importance of Unity among Latin American Peoples
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part III)
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part II)
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 0
- today: 1314
- online: 184
- total: 4097269