Havana, February 18 (RHC)-- Cuban Vice President José Ramón Machado Ventura met in Havana with Tong Thi Phong, a member of the Vietnamese Communist Party's Political Bureau and a vice president of the country's National Assembly Standing Committee, who is visiting Cuba with a large delegation invited by the Cuban National Assembly of People's Power (Cuban Parliament).
During the meeting, Machado Ventura and the Vietnamese official exchanged their experiences in their party and legislative work, also discussing progress in the implementation of Vietnam's renovation process and the updating of Cuba's economic model of socialist development.
Both leaders reaffirmed their interest in further strengthening the friendship and cooperation relations between the two parties, governments, and peoples.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3693
- today: 484
- online: 83
- total: 4842621