Havana, February 22 (RHC)-- Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez met Tuesday in Havana with Vladimir Titov, First Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation, who is currently on an official visit to Cuba.
During the exchange, Rodríguez and Titov reviewed the current state of relations between Cuba and the Russian Federation, which they both described as 'excellent' and discussed prospects for strengthened ties in areas of mutual interest.
Prior to his meeting with foreign minister Rodríguez, the Russian visitor held talks with Cuba's Minister of Economy and Planning Ricardo Cabrisas, who co-chairs the Cuba-Russia Inter-Governmental Commission for Bilateral Cooperation along with Russian Deputy Prime Minister Dmitri Rogozin.
- Debates at ALBA Summit focus on regional situation
- RHC's national and international news stories Dec. 14
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3718
- today: 2360
- online: 151
- total: 6776634