Havana, February 22 (RHC)-- Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez met Tuesday in Havana with Vladimir Titov, First Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation, who is currently on an official visit to Cuba.
During the exchange, Rodríguez and Titov reviewed the current state of relations between Cuba and the Russian Federation, which they both described as 'excellent' and discussed prospects for strengthened ties in areas of mutual interest.
Prior to his meeting with foreign minister Rodríguez, the Russian visitor held talks with Cuba's Minister of Economy and Planning Ricardo Cabrisas, who co-chairs the Cuba-Russia Inter-Governmental Commission for Bilateral Cooperation along with Russian Deputy Prime Minister Dmitri Rogozin.
- Cuban president begins two-day working visit to Camagüey
- MarCuba 2018: time to turn the tide and change direction towards protecting the oceans
- Havana gears up to host Cuba's main trade event
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migrant caravan moves north towards U.S.-Mexico Border
- Homero Acosta: The Cuban Communist Party must abide by the Constitution and uphold it
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3214
- today: 2375
- online: 127
- total: 5254925