Havana, February 22 (RHC)-- Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez met Tuesday in Havana with Vladimir Titov, First Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation, who is currently on an official visit to Cuba.
During the exchange, Rodríguez and Titov reviewed the current state of relations between Cuba and the Russian Federation, which they both described as 'excellent' and discussed prospects for strengthened ties in areas of mutual interest.
Prior to his meeting with foreign minister Rodríguez, the Russian visitor held talks with Cuba's Minister of Economy and Planning Ricardo Cabrisas, who co-chairs the Cuba-Russia Inter-Governmental Commission for Bilateral Cooperation along with Russian Deputy Prime Minister Dmitri Rogozin.
- Academic says denial of entry visas to Cuban scholars to participate in LASA Congress in the US was politically motivated
- Cuban top leaders meet with visiting North Korean Worker´s Party vice president
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: ALBA members must join forces to prevent a new imperialist military adventure in our region
- ALBA-TCP Political Council concerned about actions against regional peace and security
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3318
- today: 710
- online: 93
- total: 5954316