Havana, February 22 (RHC)-- Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez met Tuesday in Havana with Vladimir Titov, First Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation, who is currently on an official visit to Cuba.
During the exchange, Rodríguez and Titov reviewed the current state of relations between Cuba and the Russian Federation, which they both described as 'excellent' and discussed prospects for strengthened ties in areas of mutual interest.
Prior to his meeting with foreign minister Rodríguez, the Russian visitor held talks with Cuba's Minister of Economy and Planning Ricardo Cabrisas, who co-chairs the Cuba-Russia Inter-Governmental Commission for Bilateral Cooperation along with Russian Deputy Prime Minister Dmitri Rogozin.
- Fidel Castro: “I'm not important. It is the six million Cubans back home that follow this visit who matter to me"
- Eusebio Leal: the public debate on the draft of constitution allows for advancing towards a stronger, more united nation
- Cuban-American: our participation in the constitutional reform process can help us find the way to talk with just one voice
- Cuban-Americans need to put pressure on their senators and congresspeople to change U.S.-policy towards Cuba
- Cubans living abroad will have a say in writing Constitution
- Manuel Zelaya: We are here to defend regional peoples, their conquests and their rights
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3625
- today: 311
- online: 113
- total: 5030582