Havana, February 27 (RHC)-- The 19th edition of the Habano Festival began Monday in Havana, catching the attention of at least 1,000 experts and Cuban cigar lovers from some 50 nations.
The program includes visits to tobacco plantations, factories and tastings or presentations of new cigar brands and other related products.
The week-long festival dedicated this year to the H.Upmann, Montecristo and Quai D'Orsay brands.
H.Upmann will disclose its Gran Reserva Cosecha 2011, while Montecristo is participating with a completely new line of products.
The closing ceremony of the Festival will be held at Havana's Pabexpo fairground, where the Habano of the Year Award will be granted in the categories of production, marketing and communications.
- U.S. congressional delegation wraps up visit to Cuba
- Activists urge protest actions to demand closure of Guantánamo Naval Base
- Argentina, in the claws of the vultures!
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with President Raúl Castro, speaks to the media in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3797
- today: 1906
- online: 139
- total: 4376028