Havana, March 1 (RHC)-- An International Workshop on Dermatology concluded Wednesday in Havana, focused on the use of Cuban pharmaceuticals in the treatment of vitiligo, psoriasis, the diabetic foot ulcers, basal carcinoma and other skin disorders.
At the meeting, Cuban experts set forth the country's experiences in the treatment of vitiligo, using human placenta, and the efficacy of the Cuban medications Heberferon for the treatment of skin cancer and Heberprot-P for diabetic foot ulcers.
The Havana Dermatology Workshop, organized by the Cuban Health Ministry and the National Dermatology Society, gathered together more than 200 delegates from countries all over the world.
- Process of constitutional debates continues throughout Cuba
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- U.S. Scholar: Washington's policy towards Cuba throughout history has been a mistake
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Bolivia awaits for the sea
- President Miguel Díaz-Canel highlights broad public debates nationwide on draft of Cuban Constitution
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2678
- today: 2526
- online: 117
- total: 5145522