Havana, March 1 (RHC)-- An International Workshop on Dermatology concluded Wednesday in Havana, focused on the use of Cuban pharmaceuticals in the treatment of vitiligo, psoriasis, the diabetic foot ulcers, basal carcinoma and other skin disorders.
At the meeting, Cuban experts set forth the country's experiences in the treatment of vitiligo, using human placenta, and the efficacy of the Cuban medications Heberferon for the treatment of skin cancer and Heberprot-P for diabetic foot ulcers.
The Havana Dermatology Workshop, organized by the Cuban Health Ministry and the National Dermatology Society, gathered together more than 200 delegates from countries all over the world.
- RHC's Corner Taken Quickly
- RHC's national and international news stories Sept. 13
- Miguel Diaz-Canel: None of the measures we are implementing are improvised
- RHC's segment Notes on the Revolution Column #5 Sept. 13
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show Sept. 13
- Cuba will never renounce its solidarity with Venezuela
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3080
- today: 1719
- online: 134
- total: 6363372