Havana, March 1 (RHC)-- An International Workshop on Dermatology concluded Wednesday in Havana, focused on the use of Cuban pharmaceuticals in the treatment of vitiligo, psoriasis, the diabetic foot ulcers, basal carcinoma and other skin disorders.
At the meeting, Cuban experts set forth the country's experiences in the treatment of vitiligo, using human placenta, and the efficacy of the Cuban medications Heberferon for the treatment of skin cancer and Heberprot-P for diabetic foot ulcers.
The Havana Dermatology Workshop, organized by the Cuban Health Ministry and the National Dermatology Society, gathered together more than 200 delegates from countries all over the world.
- 16th Summit of ALBA Heads of State and Government held in Havana
- Havana becomes the capital of regional integration once again
- The bigger they are the harder they fall!
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- U.S. scholar: regarding the health incidents, Cuba has acted in an honorable, legal manner, whereas the United States has not
- Cuba-CARICOM Day celebrated in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2892
- today: 800
- online: 100
- total: 5440414