Havana, March 2 (RHC)-- Participants at the 19th Habanos Festival today toured two renowned cigar factories in Havana. They visited the La Corona and the H. Upmann factories, where they got first-hand insights on the totally by hand process of the rolling of cigars.
An iconic factory , H. Upmann will start production this year of its first Great Reserve, the H. Upmann Cosecha 2011.
At La Corona factory, in central Havana, home of the Romeo y Julieta brand, visitors were exposed to the centuries-old cigar rolling trade, and were briefed on the new brand about to be introduced, the Petit Royales, of balanced, medium strength and flavor.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3919
- today: 3044
- online: 137
- total: 4837697