Havana, March 2 (RHC)-- Participants at the 19th Habanos Festival today toured two renowned cigar factories in Havana. They visited the La Corona and the H. Upmann factories, where they got first-hand insights on the totally by hand process of the rolling of cigars.
An iconic factory , H. Upmann will start production this year of its first Great Reserve, the H. Upmann Cosecha 2011.
At La Corona factory, in central Havana, home of the Romeo y Julieta brand, visitors were exposed to the centuries-old cigar rolling trade, and were briefed on the new brand about to be introduced, the Petit Royales, of balanced, medium strength and flavor.
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Donald Trump's Controversial Fiscal Reform
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4477
- today: 2205
- online: 211
- total: 4089405