Havana, March 2 (RHC)-- Participants at the 19th Habanos Festival today toured two renowned cigar factories in Havana. They visited the La Corona and the H. Upmann factories, where they got first-hand insights on the totally by hand process of the rolling of cigars.
An iconic factory , H. Upmann will start production this year of its first Great Reserve, the H. Upmann Cosecha 2011.
At La Corona factory, in central Havana, home of the Romeo y Julieta brand, visitors were exposed to the centuries-old cigar rolling trade, and were briefed on the new brand about to be introduced, the Petit Royales, of balanced, medium strength and flavor.
- U.S. congressional delegation wraps up visit to Cuba
- Activists urge protest actions to demand closure of Guantánamo Naval Base
- Argentina, in the claws of the vultures!
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with President Raúl Castro, speaks to the media in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3797
- today: 3539
- online: 122
- total: 4377661