Granma, March 3 (RHC-ACN)-- A group form Canada's St. Jean-Vianney School Dance visited Granma province on Thursday as part of activities organized by the Cuban Friendship Institute (ICAP) and the Trois Rivieres Solidarity with Cuba Committee from Quebec.
ICAP representative in Granma province, Ezequiel Morales, said that the Canadian visitors toured the city of Bayamo and Buey Arriba municipality where they carried out socio-political and cultural activities.
The dance group, which is visiting Cuba for the first time, also exchanged with students and professors from the Manuel Munoz Cedeno Provincial Art School to learn about the cultural traditions in the Cuban eastern region.
Founded in 1973, the Trois Rivieres Solidarity with Cuba Committee organizes visits by young Canadians to Eastern Cuba, who conduct volunteer work, also bringing in donations for local art schools.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4211
- today: 1919
- online: 176
- total: 3854743