Granma, March 3 (RHC-ACN)-- A group form Canada's St. Jean-Vianney School Dance visited Granma province on Thursday as part of activities organized by the Cuban Friendship Institute (ICAP) and the Trois Rivieres Solidarity with Cuba Committee from Quebec.
ICAP representative in Granma province, Ezequiel Morales, said that the Canadian visitors toured the city of Bayamo and Buey Arriba municipality where they carried out socio-political and cultural activities.
The dance group, which is visiting Cuba for the first time, also exchanged with students and professors from the Manuel Munoz Cedeno Provincial Art School to learn about the cultural traditions in the Cuban eastern region.
Founded in 1973, the Trois Rivieres Solidarity with Cuba Committee organizes visits by young Canadians to Eastern Cuba, who conduct volunteer work, also bringing in donations for local art schools.
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Widespread International Rejection of Donald Trump's Decision on Jerusalem
- ALBA-TCP General Secretary Highlights in Havana Importance of Unity among Latin American Peoples
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part III)
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part II)
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 0
- today: 1354
- online: 183
- total: 4097309